ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New Version

<< < (2/2)

piedone:
hehe. sure!!! how can i miss that? :)
very nice implemented too!!!

keep in touch!!
piedone

riesdepies:
Hi Mouser, I think I found 1 typo and 1 minor bug in version 1.05.09 :

In the Options screen, at the bottom of the Configuration tab it says "Blank search shows file from launch" I think "launch" should be "launch history", am I correct?
In the Options screen, on the Heuristic Scoring tab, the right-click menu should only contain "Edit this entry" I guess. Choosing "Add new entry" or "Remove entry" cause Find&Run to hang.

Hope that's helpful...

mouser:
yes it should say launch history - ill fix that now.
asking to delete or add should bring up a messagebox saying not allowed to do that..
if it's hanging on your machine, i know whats happening and i will fix (for some reason something is causing the options dialog to hide the messsagebox telling you you cant add/delete), which means you cant press the buttton to click "ok" which is in effect hanging the program.  thanks for report, should be new fixed version up in the next couple of hours.

mouser:
fixed version 1.05.10 updated.
i also took the opportunity to remove the "Super Happy.." part of the installer name, which i should have done earlier; this change makes it seem like a different program to the installer, so if you want to avoid having an extra entry in your "installed programs list", you should uninstall prior version before installing this one - if you don't its not a big deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version