ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FileHamster - auto incremental file monitor/backup as you work - and free!

<< < (7/9) > >>

Beth UK:
I like what they are doing and the +Plus additions are useful. I just threw $19.95 at them for a lifetime license.  :Thmbsup:
-tinjaw (October 18, 2007, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Tinjaw, I am thinking of also purchasing the + version. Could you say which of the extra features you consider to be most useful?

tinjaw:
Tinjaw, I am thinking of also purchasing the + version. Could you say which of the extra features you consider to be most useful?
-Beth UK (October 18, 2007, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ooh, that's tough. There all so yummy! I guess "All of them!" isn't a proper answer. And "ALL future features and enhancements..." probably isn't either. So, since you are holding a gun to my head, I will say... I can't! I can't choose!

tomos:
I like what they are doing and the +Plus additions are useful. I just threw $19.95 at them for a lifetime license.  :Thmbsup:
-tinjaw (October 18, 2007, 07:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Tinjaw, I am thinking of also purchasing the + version. Could you say which of the extra features you consider to be most useful?-Beth UK (October 18, 2007, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't got the plus version but
I presume it gets rid of the annoying flashing advertising in the current version   :)

justice:
If you need UNC support in the free version just work around it by mapping the share to a network drive. Seems to work fine.

sri:
A revision creation is currently being triggered by ctrl+S of watched item.

Is it possible to have this program create a revision only when I select a button (that would be visible in the alert upon ctrl+S)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version