ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gmail Invitations — for anyone who still doesn't have one

(1/3) > >>

zridling:

Email me at:
[email protected]

if you're one of the few who don't have a Gmail account — and would like one — and I'll send you an invitation later today. Many people take one and use it to very effectively filter their spam through their desktop email program. Either way, they're nifty. I've got about 100 to give away.

vrgrrl:
ah gmail...it has been a great addition to my life! :) thanks for the offer zaine -- google has sure been generous with their account giveaway...the cynic in me wonders what the eventual catch will be but for now...glorious!

Darwin:
Not to co-opt this thread/Zaine's offer but I have 50 to give away as well (they've been sitting there for months as I've long since run out of friends to annoy with invites!).

If Zaine has run out, e-mail me and I'll send you an invite.

Mike

JeffK:
Same here.  I have dozens.  Don't post requests here but email or PM me.

Jeff

zridling:
I've still got 97, and the more the merrier. For anyone wanting to use the new Google Talk service, you do have to have a Gmail account to chat. However, invitations are freely offered from within Google Talk. Cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version