topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 5:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: FreeSoftLand - Some Neat Freeware/Donationware Programs  (Read 5759 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
FreeSoftLand - Some Neat Freeware/Donationware Programs
« on: February 23, 2007, 01:06 AM »
FreeSoftLand is a freeware/donationware website with a bunch of cool utilities.  I think DC member App103 pointed me to the Developer Tips program before but I only rediscovered the site recently when the author posted here on the forum.

A new place where You can found some "totally free" programs and utilities written by me.  Most of my programs are multi-language (at least English and Italian, in the first release). If You want to translate someone of my applications in your language... You are welcome! Free contact me here for translation details.  You can free download and distribute my programs to Your friends without any permission... all sofware on this site are freeware and legal! If You think that my work is useful for You, and want to support his future development, You can donate through PayPal; only for development support... my programs are (and will be always) totally free. And...  DON'T HESITATE TO USE OUR FORUM   for enhancements request, bugs report or simply for general discussions.
Sincerely, the FSL project author.

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FreeSoftLand - Some Neat Freeware/Donationware Programs
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 03:06 AM »
And you can donate credits to him through this site, as well. He is a member here.  :)

https://www.donation...tion=profile;u=44177