ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - Memory utilization

<< < (5/5)

Veign:
I wasn't sure how to do it either but that did it.  May want to change the icon to a simley face per mousers instructions.

Also, I will have a new release coming out in a day or so to fix some minor issues...

skrommel:
 :) Here's a 1 hour solution!

ProcessGurd - Watch processes' memory usage, cpu usage and many more, and get a warning, close them, change their priority, hide/show them, or minimize/maximize them!

Features:
- Edit the ini-file to change the settings.
- Watch all processes by using *
- Doubleclick the tray icon to change settings.

You'll find the downloads and more info at Skrommel Software.

This really isn't a production style product like the one above, but it works for me!

It uses TaskManager since AutoHotkey lacks a process manager, locks it and reads the values from the second tab, so don't change the settings if you want it to work. If you do by accident, just close TaskManager, and it will restart with the proper settings.

Every second it compares the values to the ones defined in the ini file. If exceeded for the set time, the user defined message and action is triggered. Maybe I should add an option to run external programs?

Add as many alarms as you like, or use the * to watch all processes.

Skrommel

Scott:

Just FYI:  There was already in (long) existence an application using the name "ProcessGuard".  I don't give a shit, of course, but I don't know if the authors would or could raise a stink about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version