ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - Memory utilization

<< < (2/5) > >>

AbteriX:
Requirements:
- Choose ONE executable to track
- Set an alarm so if the exe goes above a certain threshold a tooltip
or messagebox or tray balloon would pop up with userdefinable text (including the amount of memory)
-kfitting (August 22, 2005, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't tested this but,
iam imaging you could use
- Sysinternals ProcessExplorer (Column => CPU-History)
- AutoHotKeys ">PixelSearch<" (Searches a region of the screen for a pixel of the specified color(s).)
- IF "red color is found" => MsgBox

=======================
Joke of the day:
I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.
Carol Leifer

Veign:
Is this Idea open for development.  If so, I would happily create an application per the OP specs.

Let me know and I can knock something up...

kfitting:
Yeah, still open as far as I'm concerned... I haven't talked to the guys who requested it about it recently, but it could be handy to have around while testing new software.  Could I add one requirement?  If at all possible, no installer and no registry changes.  IT people at work have gone a rampage recently and this would allow it to remain "under the wire" so to speak.  Thanks,

Kevin

Veign:
I would not be able to adhere to the no installation part as software I write requires components to be installed.  I can work with the no registry changes, at least from the application is concerned.  The installer would make entries in the registry...

Sorry about that and let me know if that is a show stopper.

kfitting:
Well, not a showstopper, I still think the app could be useful to me here at home and also to other people.  We can still install stuff at work, it's just not looked down on very well (silly rules!  They want to secure a network that has NO internet access!  ... and they still force us to use M$ products like IE... seems kind of backwards!).  So go ahead and code away!

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version