ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

[Request] Some features after 2.30.04

<< < (3/3)

katykaty:
ScreenShot Captor is a fantastic program and compares with SnagIt.  I am trying to get some of my clients to make donations for this program because they are using it and some of them had already bought SnagIt.  The only reason some of them are still using SnagIt is because it has the ability to capture printer output rather than send a document to the printer.  I'm not sure but I think this is the only feature SnagIt has that is missing from ScreenShot Captor.  Is this a possibility for a near future upgrade?  So that when you install ScreenShot Captor it also installs as a printer and then you can select ScreenShot Captor as one of your printers?

I appreciate the work that was put into this product and I intend to be an evangelist for it.  Thanks again.

BTW, when you added the eMail feature that was when many of my clients felt like they could make the switch from SnagIt.
-j1webb (February 20, 2007, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agree totally - although one other way that SnagIt beats SC is that it's much better at identifying individual objects, and hierarchies of objects.

Eg in this quick reply panel it can recognise individual emoticons, or the entire emoticon bar, or the entire Quick Reply panel, all as separate objects; SC couldn't get close to that at the moment.

Oh - actually; one thing that would make SC more useful - capture templates. If I could create a template that was 'Capture Window, include cursor, copy straight to clipboard' or whatever, that would save a lot of time  :)

gregland:
all but the multi-redbox capture are easy to do and i will add them.

i have a slightly different feature that i think may satisfy your multi-redbox capture needs in a slightly different way.

keep the suggestions coming!
-mouser (February 13, 2007, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hello Mouser !
News about multi-redbox ? I thinks it's a very good implementation for SC !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version