ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What was your favorite saturday morning cartoon?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Edvard:
HOLY SMOKES!!!

Mouser and tinjaw, you guys nailed quite a few of 'em, but there are WAY too many to list here. Partly because back in the day, you could watch ALL SATURDAY without having to change the channel. Quite a bit to recall there... Oh no, they're all coming back now...
Motor! Tires! Chassis! SPEED BUGGYYYYY!!!!!!  AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

Seriously, I must say I hated the smurfs. Hated. Me and my Phreaker phriends started a smurf killers club. We would cut flat smurf shapes out of blue balloons and call them "Smurf Skins" (while waiting on downloading pipe-bomb and blue-box construction plans off a pirate BBS on my friend's Commodore 64... we was baaad)

Darwin:
Er... I'm dating myself here, but it was Mr. Dressup and The Friendly Giant for me. Later, when ma and pa kettle weren't around to tell me not to, I really liked afterschool cartoons. My favourites were the Fantastic Four and some space thing that had Kasey Kasem doing to voice of Mark, the leader. Was it G-Force? OK - just confirmed that it was Battle of the Planets.

kyrathaba:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Jason of Star Command.  Cheesy good!

Dell[a]:
ok, time for me to do a post here, its been awhile...

My favorite cartoons were:

The smurfs
inspector gadget
he-man
the transformers
Josie and the Pussycats
looney toons
tom and Jerry
and last but not least, Mighty Mouse!

mrainey:
Rocky and Bullwinkle

Navigation