ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Seeking your insightful advice...Where to start?

<< < (3/3)

Renox:
Though many pros and cons exist concerning the language of Visual C++, I still think it is a wonderful place for people to start and begin learning the tricks and code that make this language work... While I am not as experienced as others and younger in age, I found this language the easiest to comprehend for me. After I began learning the simple coding, I began to code different pieces of software that did various things just to see if I could perfect small apects of various things such as the bubble-sorts or string manipulations... I am a proud supporter of the VC++ language as well as Borland's IDE for app. development. There are many powerful tools you can find on the web for your own personal use and most of them are easy to use... I can't really say much about anything else, but I can say that I know programming takes the right mind-set no matter what language you use... and patience!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version