ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Pocket PCs etc. Which do you personally recommend, having used it yourself?

<< < (3/4) > >>

cranioscopical:
tsaint,
Two more questions, in addition to 'how long to recharge from dead',  if you can stand it...

* Were you able to move your existing Palm databases all the way through to the th55?
* Does the th55 use the same kind of sync, i.e. through some variant of the Palm Desktop?  TIA
Chris

tsaint:
tsaint,
Two more questions, in addition to 'how long to recharge from dead',  if you can stand it...

* Were you able to move your existing Palm databases all the way through to the th55?
* Does the th55 use the same kind of sync, i.e. through some variant of the Palm Desktop?  -cranioscopical (February 13, 2007, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can't remember having a dead, so can't really answer that question. To the best of my knowledge, from "pretty low" to "pretty full" only seemed like an hour or two.
When I changed from a t1 to the th55, I'm 99% certain I didn't lose anything. It is still a palm os device and still uses the palm desktop.
I think really, you just end up with 2 or 3 more "helper" apps on your pc as well as the desktop - eg, one to facilitate getting jpgs onto your pda, one to allow you to use windows explorer to access the files on your pda (as we've become accustomed to with usb devices these days)

Here's a very good source for all sorts of info on the th55 (including a long thread on battery life btw)
http://www.1src.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

tony
Btw, I'm happy to answer your questions  :D

cranioscopical:
Here's a very good source for all sorts of info on the th55 (including a long thread on battery life btw)
http://www.1src.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

tony
Btw, I'm happy to answer your questions  :D
-tsaint (February 13, 2007, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks again!  I'll follow up the link you mentioned.  Much appreciated.

bluesear:
This is a list of all that I must have :

A reminder=== when I lost it, I could easily find it back!

A couple of calculators

The safest way to secure sensitive data

Redhat:

If Steve says it, it must be true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version