ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Poll : What is the most useless key on the keyboard

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
I think Brett secretly hates num lock.. he's trying to rig this poll against it by mentioning it twice.  >:(

brett:
Ooops, thanks mouser

have changed the second Num Lock to 'The other windows key'
The one on the right of the space bar, between Alt and Cntrl, at least on my keyboard.
Some menu key of sorts, at least I dont use it.   :)

Thanks
 Brett

Darwin:
Like kfitting, if the Right Mouse button key had been an option I would have gone for it (it's what I had in mind as I navigated to this thread to vote). As it is, Scroll lock is a key that I use even less so I happily voted for it instead. At least the Right Mouse Button key has an appreciable function and it's convenient when typing to hit it to invoke the context menu..

kfitting:
Caps lock is a must have!  I do CAD drafting at work and it's essential when all text on a drawing is supposed to be uppercase.

Kevin

jgpaiva:
I think that the 2 best keys for this kind of thing are the windows key and the right-click key.
Notice that none of the two will lose thir original use when used as modifiers for scripts.
The right-click key can still be pressed and released and you get the same behaviour. The only difference would be that when you press it and another key at the same time, you get a different behaviour.
Another key i use on my scripts (the ones for personal use) as modifier is the '<' key.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version