ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Any ideas for a small contest to give away a copy or two of Borland Dev. Studio?

<< < (2/3) > >>

tranglos:
Silly me, of course!

tranglos:
What can a FARR plugin do? COuldn't find anything about plugins in the current version help. Mouser, could I try the latest dev release? I'd like to make a suggestion or two, mostly regarding the UI, but don't want to speak about a version that's going to become obsoleted soon.

mouser:
im still finalizing what the plugins will be able to do and hope to have an api in about a week.  they will be able to do several things - suggest results, affect scoring, take over actions on results, and even use the output window for arbitrary display of info.

Crush:
Plugins should have access to the internal result buffers to read / add / remove entries. So they could do something with the found / started results.

mouser:
ok let's not make this a thread about farr plugins - there will be plenty of time to do that in farr section when the api comes out and is debated.  :huh:

let's keep this thread for other ideas for giving away a copy of bds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version