ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Maze Craze - Fun 2D game by Wreckedcarzz

<< < (4/31) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
---POST NO LONGER RELEVANT---

wreckedcarzz:
VERSION 1.3.4 IS FINALLY FINAL!!!
I am VERY sorry about the long delay of this version...I have had no time to get this version finished and found a new bug (2, actually) so those are repaired and I believe (despite what the readme says) there are no bugs left. I hope you enjoy this version, it should keep you occupied for at least a few minutes  :).

PLEASE NOTE: I have decided to just give out the .exe files and not installers...it takes too much time and effort on everyones part and is just easier to do it this way. If you have another version of MC, move the savegame file into the same directory as Maze Craze 1.3.4.exe so you can load your saves.

Thanks everyone!
-Wreckedcarzz

wreckedcarzz:
OK, exciting new release here...
1.4 beta 1 is now available below...
It includes 4 bug-fixes for both single and two player
Level "wrap" (REPAIRED)
A new "anti-cheat" feature (REMOVED)
and some other changes
It feels like a totally new release, so try it out and give me feedback!
Note: the gravity will be slightly increased (about 50% more) in beta 2 and the friction idea has been tried and aborted- sorry about that.

---EDITED FOR A GRAMMAR ERROR---
---EDITED TO UPDATE FILE---
---EDITED TO UPDATE FILE---

mouser:
I tell you i think this has real potential.. once you fix the gravity and friction!!
i think it should feel like you are nudging a bouncing ball, which wants to fall and bounce on it's own due to gravity (at least this is my view of how it should feel).  It's not hard to do, you just need to find a little article on the web on controlling a character or ship with gravity, velocity, acceleration, friction.  It might sound scary but it's fun to code.

wreckedcarzz:
Ok,
I have added friction and fiddled with the gravity. However at this point the ball is *very* hard to control because of its bounciness. I will mess with it some more before posting a new version with it- its fun (until you go "up"...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version