ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc?

<< < (74/77) > >>

mouser:
Yeah I had to lose about 100 books into recycling to make room for that  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Deozaan:
Personally I don't like the way the blue light reflects off the games and shines into the camera. Makes me feel like I'm watching a Michael Bay film.

mouser:
I can dim the led strip lights and change their color.. maybe we can find a better setting.  I can definitely see those lights being one of those things that some people like and some don't..

Deozaan:
I don't mind the way they illuminate the shelf and the things on it. In fact I do like it. But the shiny game cases reflecting the light directly into the camera makes me feel like the light is shining right in my eyes. Some games are worse than others. All the Pandemic games do it. The Cthulhu and Fall of Rome games do it. Flash Point looks fine. The three on the farthest left look fine. The one farthest right looks fine.

Maybe if you could cover/wrap the LEDs with some thin fabric or something to diffuse the light so they just cast a soft color like the way it appears on the three games on the left. Then again, that might be a fire hazard if it causes the LEDs to get too warm. I dunno.

Don't worry too much about it. Most people probably won't mind it. :)

tomos:
^ I don't necessarily dislike it but definitely takes over -- it's the strongest part of your screenshot (and leads the eye away from the board).
Possibly warming the tone of the light and changing the angle of the games so they don't reflect so much? Maybe subduing/dimming the light a bit if possible.
#suggestions :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version