ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Translators Wanted

<< < (7/9) > >>

Yahya:

Well, you've already got French, German and Spanish ... could you use Malay/Indonesian?  :tellme:

Regards,
Yahya

app103:
It might be possible that I could get an Italian techie friend of mine to do a bit if you need it. He has translated some very technical stuff from English to Italian for me in the past.

imflying:
is there a nice chinese or japanese or korean symbol for the word "unicode"
i would like to use such a symbol in the about box for our new "Unicode Image Maker" utility designed for non-english users.
please post a link to one if you know.
-mouser (November 13, 2005, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
The word "Unicode" in Chinese (simplified)  is "统一码", but generally we use the English word directly. reference (just in the title, behind "Unicode"): http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/translations/s-chinese.html
By the way, I can translate English text or web page into Chinese Simplified, if you need it. :)

Second Shadow:
Hey, Mouser, count me in for Spanish (which you already have a couple of, but anyway). Let me humbly suggest that if you have a program translated into Spanish, then make sure that you have TWO Spanish versions: one for Spain and the other for Latin America. Though the language is exactly the same, some of the computer-related vocabulary is different when you go to the other side of the Atlantic (that would be Spain from where I am). Kind of the "programme" and "program" thing in English, if you know what I mean.
Latin American countries do have small differences among themselves but there is a "neutral" vocabulary easily understood in every country.

Hope it helps.
2ndS

mouser:
The first (hopefully first of many) translatable version of a DonationCoder.com program (URL Snooper) is now asking for translator help:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3447.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version