ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Process Tamer 2 preview available to Members

<< < (2/5) > >>

tenseiken:
Sounds like that may have something to do with it.  You'll let us know when you've got a new version ready, right?   :)

mouser:
new version available for download in members only;
should fix this bug - it was a win2k process enumeration problem.

other changes:
1) new log tab for viewing log file
2) sorting is case insensitive

note the same problem causing win2k enumeration issues was responsible for gui not knowing that tray was running, and also would prevent options changing from taking place until a restart, AND woud cause processes to list truncated.  these should be fixed now.

tenseiken:
Damn, you're quick, mouser.  The problem is indeed fixed.  I also noticed that changing options in the GUI didn't take place until after I'd restarted the tray program, but I thought that was normal at the time.

mouser:
this was actually a painful thing to fix - there are different techinques for enumerating processes and it turns out win2k does not work well with one of the techniques.  the process names were being truncated.

one thing that i think still needs improvement is the tooltip in the tray seems to be a little flakey.

VaMPiRiC_CRoW:
I've found this 2 cosmetic bugs:

I use 1400x1050 103dpi 32bit, and this is a common resize issue of some programs.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version