ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your experiences with disc catalogers and most wanted/used features

<< < (3/7) > >>

Nighted:
Meh....I like it the way it is. Speed isn't a huge issue. I like an enjoyable, pleasant interface and a stable database. It's a lot faster than pulling out binders (or stacks) of cd's and going through them one by one. When I need to find something on a disc that's packed away somewhere, I can find it fast. This isn't something I need to do often, so if it takes .5 seconds longer, I can live with it!

Crush:
 :D Your´re right, it´s no big difference between 2747 seconds or 2747,5  :D

I´d be interested in your search-behaviour. Please answer the 4 questions if possible.

peteg05:
sorry, a little of topic, but does anybody know what happened to CD Bank Cataloguer (www.qunom.com)? Is it an abandoned project or did it move to another website?

Thanks!
peteg06

cthorpe:

Keep watching for a "Shootout" type review for this type of software.  I hope to have at least a preliminary version by Monday.

Crush:
@peteg05
According to the wayback-machine www.qunom.com was the last time updated at 24. april 2006. After that date the domain has disappeared. The french and russian sites are still online - but their last news have been posted during 2005!
I think this company seems to be dead.

@cthorpe
I´m looking forward to read your review!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version