ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Your experiences with disc catalogers and most wanted/used features

<< < (6/7) > >>

manimatters:
Lazycat can perfectly do what you want. It´s one of the best of my disc-cataloger tests. Try to get V1.2beta. It´s shareware but has no limit. The development has been stopped 8 years ago  :(
-Crush (April 06, 2008, 09:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, i've downloadede Lazycat, its perfect for me. Ive got V1.1beta, its shareware, but i dont know if it has a limit or not.

Crush:
I´ve read somewhere that there shouldn´t be any limitations, but if you find some, please inform me!

rjbull:
Lazycat [...] Try to get V1.2beta.
-Crush (April 06, 2008, 09:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have a link for that, please?  I only seemed to find 1.1a.

manimatters:
Yeah, even I could only find v1.1a beta.

Crush:
As I told it´s not available any more and the site is down since 2003. I had a link in the giant list of disc-catalogers->https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7764.0, but it also seems to be dead now. Lazycat is a very very rare, unknown but excellent cataloger and one of my personal favourites because of some nowhere found special-features. I´d say I´m now the only man on earth possessing the version 1.2beta  :D

This version removed some errors from V1.1a

If you want it, give me your E-Mail by PM or try to meet me at ICQ and I´ll post it to you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version