ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Favorite ZIP/RAR application?

<< < (8/24) > >>

jgpaiva:
I'm glad to know that renegade, i'm looking forward for playing with it next week, then :D

iphigenie:
I use TC or peazip - nice, clean, simple, portable
But i'll give alzip a try, intrigued

app103:
Speaking of zip applications, you might want to take a look at this post: SourceForge unveils winners of 'open-source Oscars'.

7-Zip won top award for overall best project and picked up the award for best technical design, too.

Grorgy:
Apart from that ad in alzip which keeps telling me its free for home users and flashing thru all the things, i think i could use it, but unless that is made to stay still at least i would only consider it as a last resort.

Renegade:
Apart from that ad in alzip which keeps telling me its free for home users and flashing thru all the things, i think i could use it, but unless that is made to stay still at least i would only consider it as a last resort.
-Grorgy (July 28, 2007, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's the ONLY differerence between the commercially licensed version and the unlicensed home user version - the product info banner disappears in the licensed version. I give out free licenses to DonationCoder members on request, so if you email me with your DonationCoder user name, I can PM you a license here. Licenses are personalized with 3 fields:

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:

I can use your DonationCoder username for first name, but I would need your email address. That's only ever used for update notices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version