ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

poll: how old are you?

<< < (8/11) > >>

J-Mac:
Gah, I thought at 54-56 I'd be the only old-timer here. What a surprise to see I'm still just "middle-aged" though I have to admit there was a time when I thought "middle-aged" was definitely "over the hill." Funny what a few years'll do to an opinion, huh?

:o ;) :Thmbsup:
-BobTravis (May 24, 2007, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Bob, I'm right with you! Same bracket. (And don't let them kid you.... we ARE over the hill!!)

CleverCat:
HA!

I snuck that one into a lower category truthfully because of time zones!  :D

I turned another year older today... On the border of one of those... But then again - I was born in a different time zone where today is yesterday! :D
-Renegade (April 22, 2007, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

So, if you were to hop back & forth into different time zones...You might never age? 

CleverCat:
Gah, I thought at 54-56 I'd be the only old-timer here. What a surprise to see I'm still just "middle-aged" though I have to admit there was a time when I thought "middle-aged" was definitely "over the hill." Funny what a few years'll do to an opinion, huh?

:o ;) :Thmbsup:
-BobTravis (May 24, 2007, 02:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I find this 'phenomenon' all over the net - majority seem to be 'our age'!  :D

grandpastan:
I am 57 years old in a few days. I got into this late in life, but trying to catch up.

OldElmerFudd:
Hmmm...
OK, I'm going to add my age (62) and Bite-sized trouble's (28) and divide by 2...so, 45! Yeah, that's all right! What really happens is I wind up being every age I've ever been, at least once during each day.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version