ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

poll: how old are you?

<< < (6/11) > >>

Renegade:
HA!

I snuck that one into a lower category truthfully because of time zones!  :D

I turned another year older today... On the border of one of those... But then again - I was born in a different time zone where today is yesterday! :D

Blu3duk:
So i celebrated the 15th anniversary of my 29th birthdays last December.... big deal eh?  self taught techs come in all ages, it all started out when my computer just didnt do what i wanted it to in 1993, and my younger brother was at university and had access to upgrades not available to just anyone.... cost more but i  learned a few things other folks just dont know, and i admit i dont know much of anything, so i was a System Admin  for a loccal wireles internet for a couple years.... and mostly fixed computers for idiots and got tired of it.

William
Central Idaho

BobTravis:
Gah, I thought at 54-56 I'd be the only old-timer here. What a surprise to see I'm still just "middle-aged" though I have to admit there was a time when I thought "middle-aged" was definitely "over the hill." Funny what a few years'll do to an opinion, huh?

:o ;) :Thmbsup:

Sugar:
It's really strange;  I go to bed 26 but in the morning when I glance in the mirror, it's grandma I see!!
 ;)

zridling:
Hey, I gotta know: are there any 1-year olds or 120-year olds here? ha! The age charts seems to follow the normal distribution as you'd expect, but the range is fantastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version