ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA Random walk over desktop image

<< < (3/5) > >>

igors:
Also, for those to have enough quality, most probably they'd be too comsuming in terms of bandwidth :(
-jgpaiva (January 17, 2007, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thats why I expect to download one or more of the 200+Mb images ( I already have dozens of NASA/LANDSAT images from pre Google Earth days) and have tham on my hard drive or a CD/DVD and walk all over them from there...

jgpaiva:
Oh, there are such images? Could you tell me where? i'd love to take a look!

Deozaan:
i like the idea of not animated but a screensaver that could take a huge image like that recent super giga boston image, and every hour or so zoom in on a random part of it and set it as wallpaper.
-mouser (January 16, 2007, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Flash could do that.

jgpaiva:
Flash could do that.
-Deozaan (January 18, 2007, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Then, maybe it could be used combined with active desktop, to fufill the original request. You think it's possible, deozaan? (and it wouldn't take too much memory while at it?)

Deozaan:
Flash could do that.
-Deozaan (January 18, 2007, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Then, maybe it could be used combined with active desktop, to fufill the original request. You think it's possible, deozaan? (and it wouldn't take too much memory while at it?)
-jgpaiva (January 18, 2007, 04:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know that swf files can be made into screensavers. Maybe make an option where you can put your own images into a certain directory and it will load the images from that directory and randomly zoom in/walk around, etc. Maybe even put a little stick-man animated running around. Or Cody flying around. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version