ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > School Showcase

Hangman - A Game by Ruffnekk from VB.net Assignment 1.10

<< < (3/4) > >>

Ruffnekk:
I should note that you have to have a text file with some words in it -- each word on a separate line. You can load this file in the game and it will use these words, keeping track of the words used before.

Also, you can change the "font" by editing Matrices.txt. Each character is a 5x5 matrix with an "X" indicating a filled point and a "_" (underscore) indicating an empty point.

f0dder:
A thing that kinda sucks, though, is that you can't drag the window around - having it forced to be centered is a bit annoying. It does look pretty nice, though :)

Ruffnekk:
A thing that kinda sucks, though, is that you can't drag the window around - having it forced to be centered is a bit annoying. It does look pretty nice, though :)
-f0dder (September 10, 2009, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah I know.. I was just playing it just now and it annoyed me too! *lol* Back then I think I primarily focused on the 'dot-matrix' GUI then anything else ;)

lanux128:
where's a good place to get some word lists? including some default ones would be nice. :)

mouser:
i wonder if it could team up with this:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=19514.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version