ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How do you spend your time on the computer?

<< < (7/11) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Mainly I am either...(and this IS in order)
Gaming (Auto Assault, GTA3, Halo, Midtown Madness, Midtown Madness 2, Need for Speed Carbon Collectors Edition, Second Life, There, Street Legal Racing REDLINE, and War Rock)

Maintaining my computer (I do this after I get bored with all my games,the game I am playing crashes, or I exit it)

Instant messaging (Trillian or Gaim...hmm...)

Searching for better programs to do more faster

Searching for better hardware to do more faster

Searching for better anti-crapware software (anyone know the best all-in-one solution there is? (Windows Live OneCare is OUT, Trend Micro Internet Security 2007 and SpySweeper w/ Antivirus are battling it out for my computer and my dads credit card  ;D)

Checking my email

Going HERE to check for updates for proggys

Going to Microsoft Update to check for updates (duh)

Editing my computer appearance

and lots more (I spend as much time as possible on computers- even as boring as watching the screensaver, deleting files and watching them fly to the bin, or even just STARING AT THE DESKTOP or the clock!!!)

nudone:
you know when i jokingly said that i think my computer uses me and not the other way around. well, i'm seriously beginning to think i have a mental problem regarding the use of this machine. it never fails to ruin my day in some way and yet i return to it the next morning and turn it back on - hoping that this will be the perfect pc day.

my machine hates me. there is now a battle of wills between me and my machine (using the word 'my' is clearly wrong as it is my master). i hate you computer, i hate, hate you, hate you.

brotherS:
well, i'm seriously beginning to think i have a mental problem regarding the use of this machine. it never fails to ruin my day in some way and yet a return to it the next morning and turn it back on - hoping that this will be the perfect pc day.
-nudone (January 24, 2007, 02:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
Depending on how serious you are, I recommend that you open https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=6892.0, search for "thinketh" and get (and read) that little ebook.

You > PC  8)

nudone:
i am serious, so i shall follow your good advice, brotherS.

Ruffnekk:

--- ---c:\>dir /s "visual studio projects"

Totals Files Listed:
      17253 file(s)   2.299.705.153 bytes
       2267 dir(s)  17.535.489.237 bytes free

I guess I spent a lot of time programming :P

Other than that I play logic puzzles (my favourite is www.griddlers.net), searching for good new freeware utilities and just browsing random sites by using StumbleUpon for Firefox.

I don't spend time downloading music, chatting or MSN'ing, other than a little bit of IRC on #DonationCoder of course ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version