ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Recent Drag and Drop Mouse Issues Killing Me

<< < (2/2)

tinjaw:
On my computer at work I have developed a problem that is similar. I am unable to drag and drop with the RMB. If I click and hold with the RMD it will immediately bring up the context menu as if I had released the RMB.

imtrobin:
Is it a logitech? I had similar problems years ago, it's a driver issue. Nowdays I don't install their drivers, and everything's fine.

f0dder:
I don't install custom drivers either, thankfully with USB devices and XP I don't really need it (but then I don't have a zillion buttons on my mouse that I need to program, and my keyboard is a standard Dell one I got from whereever :) ).

mouser:
logitech mouse and ms keyboard. i can actually live without the mouse driver but need the keyboard driver for keyboard volume control which i like.  i like the mouse driver too actually but i could live without it.

f0dder:
Hmmm, I had a keyboard with a volume control once, I'm pretty sure windows handled it with the native drivers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version