ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Barnacle - Add toolbars to your favorite programs

<< < (8/16) > >>

skrommel:
 :tellme: Does AutoHotkey's Window Spy tool work?

Skrommel

lanux128:
skrommel, can i make a single button available for all programs? and also make it aligned with the existing toolbar, instead of a new toolbar?

bliss:
:tellme: Does AutoHotkey's Window Spy tool work?

Skrommel
-skrommel (February 02, 2007, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, it works fine. :)

bliss:
The symptoms are:
   no errors (if it really won't work, there probably should be)
   no buttons, but the extra bar space is visible.
   no classid etc displayed after choosing 'show info'

--- End quote ---
I edited the notepad.ini and deleted all but one button. Also  pointed it to the right place (in w98) for the icon...

Still no buttons.
Could it be the middle mouse button references? I could go thru and delete them from the ahk file. What do you think?  :tellme:

skrommel:
 :tellme: @lanux128: I'm planning global buttons. No, toolbars are harder to control, as they are owned by the application. But it is doable...

@bliss: Does the extra bar change color if you tell it to? If so, it could be the icon loading...

All operating systems support GIF, JPG, BMP, ICO, CUR, and ANI images. On Windows XP or later, additional image formats such as PNG, TIF, Exif, WMF, and EMF are supported. Operating systems older than XP can be given support by copying Microsoft's free GDI+ DLL into the AutoHotkey.exe folder (but in the case of a compiled script, copy the DLL into the script's folder). To download the DLL, search for the following phrase at www.microsoft.com: gdi redistributable. - Quoted from the AutoHotkey help file.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version