ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Barnacle - Add toolbars to your favorite programs

<< < (7/16) > >>

skrommel:
 :tellme: Did Barnacle work at all?

My Windows is Norwegian, AutoHotkey is English, where does the German come from?

Could I convince you to start XP in Safe Mode? (Start your computer and press F8 every second until a menu appears, choose Safe Mose) Does Barnacle work now?

Skrommel

Betsy:
:tellme: Did Barnacle work at all?

My Windows is Norwegian, AutoHotkey is English, where does the German come from?

Could I convince you to start XP in Safe Mode? (Start your computer and press F8 every second until a menu appears, choose Safe Mose) Does Barnacle work now?

Skrommel
-skrommel (January 15, 2007, 03:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

As I said, I had to remove Barnacle in order to stop the error window from constantly popping up.  I had downloaded Barnacle and was getting ready to move it to the programfiles like the instructions told me to, but I never got the chance.  That's when the window started appearing.

f0dder:
Might be some other application that messes up - what other "always-on" applications/services are you using? Would be especially useful if you can think of one that might be done by a german company :)

DeXXus:
This Delphi Visual Component looks like a source for that type of message:
http://www.mswil.ch/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=devphp&path=%2Fsource%2FConsts.pas&sc=1
SWindowDCError = 'Fehler beim Erstellen des Fenster-Gerätekontexts';
--- End quote ---

bliss:
Boo hoo! I'm missing out on all the fun. Could it be because I'm running win98se? If so, couldn't we make it work anyway? Maybe it's the way AHK thinks w98se can't see the middle mouse button (it can with intellipoint). I've downloaded the .ahk file but it'd probably be quicker if you did it.

The symptoms are:
   no errors (if it really won't work, there probably should be)
   no buttons, but the extra bar space is visible.
   no classid etc displayed after choosing 'show info'

If I really have to I'll look at the script myself, but I'm kinda busy trying to get my shutdown button to erase all those index.dat's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version