ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Barnacle - Add toolbars to your favorite programs

<< < (3/16) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Pondering over the icon dilemma, I found I couldn't load the png files of the Tango icons. But thanks to this, tinjaw, I found a much better solution for loading the icons!

Using AutoHotkeys image functions, it took me 30 minutes to accomplish what I used 3 days to do poorly in API!
Now Barnacle can use any available ICO, CUR, ANI, EXE, DLL, CPL, SCR, GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, Exif, WMF and EMF files, and I don't really need to distribute a huge icon library!

Life is grand! Will post new version tomorrow.

Skrommel

tinjaw:
that's great news skrommel  :up:

skrommel:
 :) Try Barnacle v0.99!

Changes:
- 20070108 - v0.99: Added support for more image types and embedded icons. Fixed a bug showing the wrong toolbar when hovering over an inactive window.

Skrommel

tinjaw:
I've seen how you made the changes to the architecture for the selection mechanism. That makes it less dependent on language. And the new way of using icons is well done too.

justice:
So, what can you do with it? Is it like a "macro under a button" toolbar so you can do things that took 10 clicks from a menu in 1 click?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version