ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

WorkCoach - v0.8.0 - January 24, 2007

<< < (9/9)

Coeluh:
I was wondering or these 2 things could be aplied:

Keeping record, even after reboots, of the total time you worked on something and make it resetable.

This 2nd thing would be nice: G15 support. It is not very needed, but when it is not to hard, it would be great!

And maybe some tray icon changes on a task changes. Maybe the clock will turn green or something, some things you change. Like change the profile, and when its active, this should be shown:(clocks in diferent colors e.g.).

Jabberwock:
I do not know if anyone (especially the author :) ) reads this thread anymore?

I would like to request a feature (or a minor modification, really)... In order to measure my average productivity when actually working I have come up with an Excel sheet that nicely calculates my output and gives results. Unfortunately, if there are any distractions (and with a small kid in the house there are many!), I have to „mark” the beginning and the end of the idle period, so that only the time I am really working is counted. This is quite inconvenient, that is why WorkCoach would come in so handy. However, at this time I have to put in the WorkCoach value manually, which is not that convenient.

It would be much better if the Excel sheet could access a file with WC data. As they are saved anyway, all it would take would be to save the logs every minute (or every five minutes, if the overhead is too large)...

tomos:
I do not know if anyone (especially the author :) ) reads this thread anymore?

I would like to request a feature (or a minor modification, really)... In order to measure my average productivity when actually working I have come up with an Excel sheet that nicely calculates my output and gives results. Unfortunately, if there are any distractions (and with a small kid in the house there are many!), I have to „mark” the beginning and the end of the idle period, so that only the time I am really working is counted. This is quite inconvenient, that is why WorkCoach would come in so handy. However, at this time I have to put in the WorkCoach value manually, which is not that convenient.

It would be much better if the Excel sheet could access a file with WC data. As they are saved anyway, all it would take would be to save the logs every minute (or every five minutes, if the overhead is too large)...
-Jabberwock (May 09, 2008, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

have you tried TitleLog ?
depending on how [you] work it might be helpful - it records all windows AND idle time but it's up to you to figure out which projects (if any) they relate to

most recent version

Jabberwock:
Thanks for the tip - looks like what I needed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version