ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

DC Forum Post Notifier Lite (a.k.a. Pop-Up Cody) - v1.1.6 - May 21, 2007

<< < (5/18) > >>

Arjen:
I don't experience this either, but I'm using the original version posted on 1-1.  BTW - Great app!
-Farmsteader (January 02, 2007, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
I might have been too hysterical. :) I think it only happens when editing a formula in Excel.

CodeTRUCKER:
Arjen, I have always thought that if something produced that kind of reation, it would best be left undisturbed. 

CodeTRUCKER:
... then again, I have duplicated similar traits when working with Excel too!

CodeTRUCKER:
Can you set up a [CTRL]+[Spacebar] or [ALT]+[Spacebar] to immediately clear the slide?  In my continued use of your app all day long, that is something that would really be helpful!  :Thmbsup:

Wordzilla:
Can you set up a [CTRL]+[Spacebar] or [ALT]+[Spacebar] to immediately clear the slide?  In my continued use of your app all day long, that is something that would really be helpful!  :Thmbsup:
-Farmsteader (January 02, 2007, 05:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure! I'm on it! Also will upload a new test version in 30 mins and hope you guys will help me out on this weird grabbing focus issue.  ;)

btw, ctrl+spacebar is also used by mouser's FARR, but hey it's official hotkey is Pause/Break, right?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version