ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

DC Forum Post Notifier Lite (a.k.a. Pop-Up Cody) - v1.1.6 - May 21, 2007

<< < (4/18) > >>

Arjen:
Arjen, check out the new version (fresh off the compiler ;D) and my edited guide to "sliding transparent popup windows" above. ;)
-Mobysaurus (January 02, 2007, 09:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great, that's a super quick update, thanks!

So these popup window effects are mostly plain hand work; I had hoped it would have been something like:

--- Code: C# ---this.DoMagic();
 ;D

Arjen:
Oh, and another thing to keep you busy: when the notification window pops up, it gets focus, so I'm suddenly (even more) interrupted in my Really Busy Work.  >:(

Wordzilla:
Oh, and another thing to keep you busy: when the notification window pops up, it gets focus, so I'm suddenly (even more) interrupted in my Really Busy Work.  >:(
-Arjen (January 02, 2007, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's weird, I don't experience any de-focusing of current working window at all.  :(

By "Really Busy Work", you meant game or other full-screen programs?  ;D  Could you tell me what program you were working with when your work got interrupted?

Arjen:
By "Really Busy Work", you meant game or other full-screen programs?  ;D  Could you tell me what program you were working with when your work got interrupted?
-Mobysaurus (January 02, 2007, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Excel. (Sounds really Serious isn't it?) Other apps, too.

I'll check again after I've posted this message. :)

Update: it went OK now, when I was in an editor! I got interrupted earlier when editing a formula in Excel. I'll keep an eye on it...

CodeTRUCKER:
I don't experience this either, but I'm using the original version posted on 1-1.  BTW - Great app!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version