ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Anyone feel like doing some semi-regular original blogging at donationcoder?

<< < (2/4) > >>

TucknDar:
Well because of the way we do our blogs, it doesnt have to be a strict commitment or a regular schedule - basically though i am looking for people who might be willing to take more seriously the idea of making meaningful posts on the forum about software/web news, discovering new software, opinions, etc.  Posts should include an attached image to make it easier to blog them.

So basically it's not all that different than making regular posts, but taken a bit more seriously.
-mouser (December 29, 2006, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, ok. Don't know if I can do that. Guess I'll have to think of something. I was thinking more along the lines of something different than the review-angle, as in general observations and problems related to software or websites. Something less serious than the regular posts ;)

Carol Haynes:
none of the original column/blog people coming out of the woodwork?

it would be nice to see Carol carrying on from her abrupt cancellation...
-nudone (December 29, 2006, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me BLOG ? Last time I did that on DC the whole thing collapsed inwardly and Mouser scurried off into a hole ...

mouser:
Ah, ok. Don't know if I can do that. Guess I'll have to think of something. I was thinking more along the lines of something different than the review-angle, as in general observations and problems related to software or websites. Something less serious than the regular posts
--- End quote ---

Well that could work too.. Let me just invite you guys to make such posts and we can start marking some of them as blog items and putting them on http://blog.donationcoder.com page if they make sense as such.  Then anyone who feels like continuing, I will give "blog permissions" (and lessons) meaning you can promote your posts (and other posts) to blog status.

CodeTRUCKER:
That sounds equitable and motivational.  When I have something worth reading, I'll give a heads-up.

dhuser:
I'll be interested in posting some software reviews I do, of free software. I will be unable to post frequently (daily), but enough (1-2 times per week).

dhuser

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version