ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use a password manager? if not, maybe you should

<< < (2/3) > >>

rjbull:
Passpack by DS Software (Dariusz Stanislawek)
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nulifetv/freezip/freeware

Not so many features but tiny - the .EXE is less than 15K - no-install, fast and free

--
Robert Bull

vamp07:
I have so many passcards that the other day I was looking for one that I was not sure I had/existed. I figured it must have a search function although I did not see it (it's right there on the toolbar in the form of a searc box). Thanks for the pointer You just made me feel really dumb...

I totaly agree about opera which I bought, used it allot and loved it till I discovered roboform. Add to roboforms virtues that it seems to work with any program that uses the ie engine to display pages. After antivirus, roboform tends to be the second app I install after I reinstall a machine.

Another vote for RoboForm - it also gets better all the time with new bits and bobs added (like its customisable search engine in the current version).

Actually the application is so good it is one reason why Opera will never become a regular use browser for me (however good it is).

RoboForm works great in Internet Explorer and Mozilla based browsers (inc. Firefox and Netscape).

Also so far updates and upgrades have been free after the initial purchase of the Pro version.
-CarolHaynes (August 31, 2005, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Carol Haynes:
Add to this that RoboForm is now available in a form that can be used with USB sticks ...

Nighted:
Hi! I use a password manager also. I don't need an auto filler as I use Firefox and it does that job well. Anyway I use it to save passwords from software, forums, email accounts, whatever.

The one I use is called Oubliette. The author also has a few other excellent open source apps.

http://www.tranglos.com/free/index.html

mouser:
ps. tranglos.com is best known for their keynote program, a favorite of several people on this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version