ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

SelectoSurf v1.1.0 - Jan 25,2008 - AutoHotkey script to open plaintext URLs

<< < (3/7) > >>

msearcy:
Mouser,
I'm not sure if you are aware but if you take out the browser variable AHK automatically sends urls to the default browser when you send

--- ---Run www.website.com
Just edited your script (took out all references to "browser") and the fox ran it beautifully.
One other thing that you might want to include is Google Feeling Lucky I use this all the time
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&btnI=I'm+Feeling+Lucky&q=%theurl%
Your %22's around the google search would not be optimal were you to include the feeling lucky search in your script. Also when you use the compiler thats bundled with AHK you can chose your icon file there (Currently only works with Compiled scripts)
Just FYI

mouser:
thanks for that default browser command  :up:  (i'm a total novice at ahk);
i will update the code with your command by default, much better.

lanux128:
cool script, mouser! :Thmbsup:
i've been using something similar to this from the AHK forum: Google Search on Highlighted Text. but anyway, going to d/l your script & try it out.. :)

longrun:
otherwise a google search will be confucted

Confucted? Does that have something to do with group sex?

Curt:
No... I meant windows... right click on start, properties, task bar, hide inactive icons at the bottom.  You can set the icon for ahk to never show...-wraith808 (January 01, 2007, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Smart - but sadly there is no such in Win2K - no 'properties' on Start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version