ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

Sublime v1 december 23, 2006

<< < (2/3) > >>

daedalian thoughts:
I have no idea why it would try to connect to the internet.  I've never seen it do that before.  At what point does it attempt to connect to the internet?

angelia:
When it starts up my firewall tells me it is attempting to connect... if I say no, an error pops up saying Sublime has to close, do I want to send report to microsoft ... it has this info on the error:

Error signature:
EventType : clr20r3     P1 : sublime.exe     P2 : 1.0.0.0     P3 : 458cf78a
P4 : system     P5 : 2.0.0.0     P6 : 4333ae87     P7 : 2ba8     P8 : 40     
P9 : system.net.sockets.socket     

longrun:
Here's another program to try: http://www.securepc.us/downloads

daedalian thoughts:
I'm really sorry.  I have no idea why it would attempt to connect to the internet.  I never had that problem when I ran the program, and I've run the program on a computer that had an internet connection as well as one that didn't, both of which had the Windows firewall enabled.  I never received any errors.  Since I'm not a very experienced programmer, the only thing I can come up with is that, maybe, the program uses some feature to which you have an outdated version, and it was attempting to update (but I honestly, highly doubt that; it was just the best explanation I could come up with).

duncan:
When I try and run the sublime.exe, I get the following error:
.Net Framework Initialization Error
To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework:
v2.0.50727
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework
--- End quote ---

So, is .Net Framework required to run this software?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version