ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2007

WorkCoach - v0.8.0 - January 24, 2007

<< < (6/9) > >>

Arjen:
Scores! YES!!! Wonderful wonderfull wonderfull  :up:
-mouser (January 24, 2007, 03:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice to hear you're so excited. :-) Actually I was thinking about the scores as I've built them now and I'm not sure if I'm happy about it. But I will definitely keep some kind of score in the program.

When is this program going to get it's own web page?

--- End quote ---

Real Soon...! :-)

Seriema:
so... what's happening with WorkCoach? are you waiting for a donation? ;)

tomos:
so... what's happening with WorkCoach? are you waiting for a donation? ;)
-Seriema (March 22, 2007, 05:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
you could try him and see what happens  :D

concept1961:
Wow! That's a great tool that I'm starting to use right NOW!

I can figure how much time I spend working on my girlfriend Web Site and then deal these precious minutes (hours!) for some AirLoose !  :o)

Keep up this great application.

BTW, could we, in a future version, access the settings directly from the WorkCoach window, it's a bit annoying to go back to the tray for fixing some new tasks.

Thanks and congratulations!

François

jharps:
Arjen, a very nice piece of coding. I like this great little utility.

What would make me go "Wow!" would be what could be called a learning mode where the tasks which are currently lumped into the unknown category are recorded in a list from which they can be assigned either to a current project or a new one.

Perhaps a double-click on Unknown could bring up the list with a checkbox against each item then an "add to project" and "new project" button? That would make the program SO easy to use.

Hoping this project is still alive  :)

Jess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version