ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New FARR v2 Icon Design Needed

<< < (16/16)

jgpaiva:
That blue one looks soo good!!  :-*

CodeTRUCKER:
Ditto on the blue!  :Thmbsup:

Darwin:
it never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so expressive with so few pixels.. 

--- End quote ---

... And it never ceases to depress me how little I can express no matter how many pixels I use... all the more reason for my mind to be blown by the efforts of people posting their icons in this thread. Well done!

dclagoa:
Hi guys, thanks again for your kind comments, i think i should start to print this thread and hang it in my fridge... :)
I didn't have to really do much pixel work. Basically i did the basic shapes, resized them to 32x32, a little make up, resized again to 16x16 and arranged and added the final touches. I fixed what ps messed up resizing the image :)
Anyways, i see you like the blue one of my last post. I can't do it right now, but the next time i post i'll upload some variants with blue tones (or with another colors if you want). The shape you like is the one of the last 4 variants, not the shape of the first, right?

**** EDITED *****
Here's my "final" version unless somebody has another suggestion :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version