ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (170/173) > >>

CleverCat:
My FARR won't open MS Publisher...Finds it but won't open?  :tellme:
-CleverCat (August 31, 2007, 06:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

It does now...you have to be precise... i.e. MSPUB works, not Microsoft Office Publisher.... ;D

CleverCat:
This opens MS Picture Manager..

OIS.exe  ;)

Grorgy:
i just start typing microsoft, they all come up and i hit the number, works a treat every time  :)

fluffywings:
BTW Mouser. I love this program.  I was wondering if it would be possible when the hotkey is hit that we can customize the default icons.  Where we can choose which ones and however many we want showing.  Just saves me from using the keyboard at all for the programs I use the most frequently.

mouser:
I was wondering if it would be possible when the hotkey is hit that we can customize the default icons.  Where we can choose which ones and however many we want showing.
--- End quote ---

you absolutely can do this already -- it's part of the reason for the new hotkey system.
to do this, go to the hotkey (either use the default one or create a new one with a different trigger), and configure some starting text.  Like for example put: myapps

then create an alias group called myapps
and put in it all the programs you want listed.

now when you hit your hotkey up will pop your designed list of programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version