ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (168/173) > >>

Nod5:
A small idea, similar to some previous ones but still not identical I think:

Pressing Ctrl + C currently copies the path to the selected item in the results list.

Enhance that by letting Ctrl + C do different actions based on the number of times it has been pressed (for the very same item):
1st time - path to clipboard
2nd time - filename to clipboard
3rd time - file to clipboard
4th time - path to clipboard
For each such keypress, indicate the action at the far en of the statusbar: "path", "name", "file".

Armando:
I like that Idea.  :up:
Simple, yet powerfull.

Darwin:
 :up: :up: That's a fabulous idea - greatly increases functionality and power without requiring the user to memorize 47 keyboard shortcuts (also makes for more efficient use of keyboard shortcuts - they're a finite resource!).

justice:
When I add in a directory to the Search Folders tab, can I specify only to search specific extensions? And if I do, does this increase performance compared to searching all files? Thanks.

nitrix-ud:
When I add in a directory to the Search Folders tab, can I specify only to search specific extensions? And if I do, does this increase performance compared to searching all files? Thanks.
--- End quote ---

unfortunately no, but this would make a great addition

when i switched from Launchy to FARR that was one of few things i missed...
it kind of cleans up results... when you specify specific extensions... (for example i'd like to exclude .url files for my "start menu programs" folder...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version