ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (164/173) > >>

Wordzilla:
if you find F+R slow to come up after it hasn't been used in a while, you could choose "Stay in Memory Longer" on the General tab option for "Inactive Memory Use".
-mouser (August 12, 2007, 09:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup exactly the same setting here, and I believe that's the default option. :P

tablaji:
One more thing:
I am missing the possibility to invoke FARR Help while the Group/Alias dialog is open.

cemole:
I just upgraded to 2.00.140 and the DcUpdater does not detect the already installed plug-ins, which it did previously. I guess I can fix this by moving the .dcupdate files to the appropriate location which is, I assume, where the executable is for DcUpdater.

mouser:
I think this may be a one time bug due to the new code i added that lets it install these plugins new from the web, and no longer includes them with farr.  please let me know if it ever comes back after you install them (you can install the new versions over existing).

jsturtridge:
Mouser,

I've experienced the same as cemole - are your recommendations to reinstall the plugins over what's there now - or to reinstall FARR?

Thanks - Jon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version