ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (160/173) > >>

Nod5:
mouser, just an addition: I later realized that that brief black background I wrote about also appears every time the window gets auto-shrunk (or de-shrunk) given these settings:
- checked: options > auto-shrink window to fit results
- set to some degree: options > window transparency

tablaji:
Armando's problem is the same that I described here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9008.msg70048#msg70048

Armando:
Armando's problem is the same that I described here:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9008.msg70048#msg70048
-tablaji (August 03, 2007, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, that's it!

lethalrocks:
Bug in #138... (although present in version 1 too)

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

Some fields are coloured in the tooltip colour, which is fine, but the text isn't the tooltip text colour (which is white for me).

Also, the options dialog is still in ugly MS Sans... can't it be changed the to system font? Same goes for the main window, too, I'd rather not have to set a custom font (although it's good that I can)

Edit: More problems

Minor annoyance #1: When changing alias files, the options dialog flickers once

Minor annoyance #2: After upgrading from v1 (I got two error messages about a timer on installation as it failed to close FARR), I have a run alias in myalias.alias and in sysutils... is there a way for it to detect duplicates (not at runtime, but when migrating the alias file to the modular format)
This means that typing "run" results in two results, not one. Easy to fix by removing the old alias, but since the old one was a default too, the program should really fix it's own changes.

tablaji:
one small wish:
I am used to select all text in an input box with Ctrl+A, but in FARR, the input field does not react to this.
Mouser, could you implement this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version