ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (154/173) > >>

Nod5:
Nitrix-ud & others, using CTRL+PAGEUP/DOWN as hotkey in FARR for adding/removing +sall can be "testdriven" with the Autohotkey script below:

--- ---^PgDn::
IfWinActive, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
{
ControlGetText, xvar, TEdit1, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
ControlSetText, TEdit1, %xvar% +sall, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
}
return

^PgUp::
IfWinActive, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
{
ControlGetText, xvar, TEdit1,  %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
StringReplace, xvar, xvar, %A_Space%+sall,,1
ControlSetText, TEdit1, %xvar%, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
}
Return

nitrix-ud:
Thanks Nod5

i thought i could not control Find and Run Robot with autohotkey until now....
there is a space before the title... i missed that !

cheers

nitrix-ud:
well in fact it seems i cannot control anything  :(

@Nod5

--- ---F12::
ControlGetText, xvar, TEdit1, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
ControlGetText, xvar2, TPanel1, %A_space%Find and Run Robot v2 ahk_class TMainForm
Msgbox %xvar% %xvar2%
return
i'm trying to access the TPanel1 text (the status bar)
the code above does not work 
do you have an idea ?

same question for the result list...etc.

jOc:
Absolutely fabulous. I like it. The interface is still clean and it is even more responsive. I like the way it can be configured.

In a meanwhile a colleague pointed me to dash. Althogh nice presentation, the program is far from being as good as farr   :-[

But I do have a minor comment. It took me about 10 minutes to remove almoust all built in aliases and plugins. Although I did steal a few aliases and include them in my personal ones (I like the thing with icons). I would prefer a clean installation, without plugins and without aliases (just keeping existing personal). To remove some aliases I had to manually edit the xml file.

Mouser, your progy rules!

jOc

jgpaiva:
Sorry jOc, but i don't understand what you mean. Why did you take so much time to remove them?
You could only disable each of them (and they are only 10 or something) by clicking the box highlighted in the next image:
Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

[edit] Also, for more info in Dash vs Farr, see this thread [/edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version