ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (99/173) > >>

Armando:
Could there be possibly an option to center FARR at the first start. Currently it is positioned anywhere on the screen, but there is no option to re-place it to ease handling.
-powerandy (April 11, 2007, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok... I have the same problem.
[...] even if I cleanly exit Farr, it will not remember it's position at first launch.
And, of course, after I position it, it will remember its spot for the subsequent triggering.... Until I need to exit and restart.

Small bug ? Never had that problem before v2.00.71 I  think.
[...]

-Armando (April 18, 2007, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nobody has that problem ? v2.00.76 and v2.00.71  behave the same.

antispin:
A few issues here:

1. Running Vista Ultimate
2. @120 dpi
3. Problem #1 persists at lower dpi as well
4. Problem #2 goes away at the default 96dpi

Problem:

1. Generally, the status bar is not visible (120dpi) or half-visible (96dpi)
2. At higher dpi, a drop-down menu opens a few pixels away from the drop-down button -- as if detached

I have attached some screenshots that might better explain the situation:
Bug_1.jpg and bug_2.jpg show the detached daughter from the drop down box. Bug_3.jpg shows the non-existent status bar (note that the status bar was half-visible at 96dpi).

mouser:
Thanks for the report antispin, i really need to tackle these vista issues asap.

Armando:
Could there be possibly an option to center FARR at the first start. Currently it is positioned anywhere on the screen, but there is no option to re-place it to ease handling.
-powerandy (April 11, 2007, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok... I have the same problem.
[...] even if I cleanly exit Farr, it will not remember it's position at first launch.
And, of course, after I position it, it will remember its spot for the subsequent triggering.... Until I need to exit and restart.

Small bug ? Never had that problem before v2.00.71 I  think.
[...]

-Armando (April 18, 2007, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nobody has that problem ? v2.00.76 and v2.00.71  behave the same.
-Armando (April 20, 2007, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interresting.

I uninstalled FARR completely, reinstalled the latest alpha, and now it remembers its position. Weird. It even seems a tad faster.

I'm crossing my fingers : maybe will my BSOD problems go away too... :-\

Morale de l'histoire : afterall, installing over previous versions might not be such a great idea...

By the way, in complete despair, I tried Enso (Humanized) and Launchy. Hmmmm.... Came back to Farr in 15min. I am not saying the other don't have potential... They're just not there yet  ;)

lanux128:
ignore this if already mentioned.. in the latest alpha (v2.00.76), i have this error popping up whenever i close the alias edit box. doesn't affect the functionality but it is there.. :)

here is the screenshot:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version