ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (98/173) > >>

mouser:
wow that's really weird sri..  let's try to figure it out on irc rather than in this thread but it sure sounds like a bug; the SAP related alias you have sounds like it might be causing the problem.. try examining the alias or changing it and see if you can discover what is making the bug happen. definitely looks like a bug!

sri:
It certainly has to do w/ the alias. Once I disabled the 'sapmats' alias, FARR is behaving the way it should.

I'll catch you in IRC in the evening. (am at work now)

mja:
Hey mouser - Not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this before. But I just increased the number of results to display in the normal results list from 8 to 10 and I noticed that the Alt+# launch keys only go up to 9, leaving the last entry without a number. I think it would be nice if you were able to use 0-9 as well as possibly a Letter for anything past the first 10 entries. It also may be useful to have the launch key differentiated from the actual name a bit more in the display. I'm not sure if have a letter - program name will get confusing for people.

For example something like:

--- ---[0] Program 1
[1] Program 2

Thanks for the great program.

gottadoit:
A minor addition but potentially quite useful (seeing as I just noticed that the alpha I am running is a bit behind the times)
How about a "Check for New Version" from the help menu

nitrix-ud:
A minor addition but potentially quite useful (seeing as I just noticed that the alpha I am running is a bit behind the times)
How about a "Check for New Version" from the help menu
--- End quote ---

good idea, i think an special word would be even better "gocheckversion"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version