ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (97/173) > >>

warbird:
For the first question, alt+number will launch the app for that number. For the second one, you have to see if your browser has some switches to allow links to be able to open in a new tab.

http://www.opera.com/docs/switches/

opera seems to use -newpage

mouser:
#1: what warbird said (OR you can use function keys OR you can configure FARR to launch on number key press OR you can use numpad).
#2: if you make an alias with the 5 urls, then you can type the alias and hit Ctrl+Alt+Enter to launch all.

If people are interested i could add a flag to each alias to let you say that these should all launch as a group by default.

thomthowolf:

If people are interested i could add a flag to each alias to let you say that these should all launch as a group by default.
-mouser (April 17, 2007, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
This seems like a really good idea.  I am currently creating batch files and including them in the alias to allow me to launch a single program or the whole lot, but a switch would be easier and faster.

Armando:
Could there be possibly an option to center FARR at the first start. Currently it is positioned anywhere on the screen, but there is no option to re-place it to ease handling.
-powerandy (April 11, 2007, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok... I have the same problem. Noticed it after rebooting my computer (BSODs makes it compulsory...).
But even if I cleanly exit Farr, it will not remember it's position at first launch.
And, of course, after I position it, it will remember its spot for the subsequent triggering.... Until I need to exit and restart.

Small bug ? Never had that problem before v2.00.71 I  think.

i might try to install v2.00.76, maybe, and see...  But I shall try to figure out my BSOD problem first, though.

sri:
Mouser,

I have a shortcut on my desktop named 'SAP Logon'. In FARR, it shows up when I type 'SAP', but the moment I actually type the exact name 'SAP Logon', it doesn't show up. Is this the expected behavior? Shouldn't it show when am typing the exact shortcut name?

Here is a screencast of what am talking about:

http://www.sridhareena.com/addons/screencasts/FARR/FARR.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version