ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (94/173) > >>

ecaradec:
I modified my precedent message and added screenshots. Please, tell me you can reproduce it !

Manu

mouser:
ok well that is clearly a bug then!!
the screenshots are very useful, and i will try to get this fixed in the next couple of days.  :up:

warbird:
Here's another not app-breaking, but slightly annyoing for me and maybe a few others; I'm using japanese windows, so sometimes i search for files using japanese. Everything works perfectly, it searches and gets hits, and there is no problem in the results windows, but the japanese i typed in into the search field gets scrambled. No unicode?

mouser:
I'm afraid that i don't have much experience with unicode and it's not supported in farr, as you feared. but are you saying that farr actually searches and displays results ok when you type japanese characters, and that it's only the search edit box that doesn't display properly?  If that's the case it may be relatively simple for me to replace the editbox with a unicode-capable control.  the results window would not be nearly so simple to fix so if results are not displayed properly there, i'm afraid we are out of luck.

gregabear:
I just want to say that I'm really impressed with the new version!  I can't imagine NOT using it now.  Just one question...what is the possibility of adding support for UNC paths?  It may be an impossibility, but it's something that would really be useful in my daily work.  I guess what I'm meaning is if I type "\\server", it would list any computers on my network that match that and so on with the shares, etc.  Make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version