ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (86/173) > >>

arun:
hi mouser, i have been beta testing version 2 for quite a while now. it is actually less testing and more delighted with the speed and ease of use in version 2. i am using v2.00.68 and found a bug. a very tiny one. the "always launch first result on hitting enter" does not work when the search criteria or the search string is empty. But otherwise i love farr even more.

mouser:
thanks arun, i think someone mentioned that before and i forgot it.. i have a new version to release so i'll fix this first and then do so.

eliro:
Where is download the FARR 2.x ?

cnewtonne:
I go it.
eliro, thanks for the interest. Please read Reply #398 for download instructions on this thread.

mouser:
yep, as cnewtonne says, anyone can have the download link, just click the little "balloon" looking icon under my name and send me a personal message via the forum (or via email at [email protected]).

ps. i apologize to everyone on this forum who may be getting sick of this long drawn out FARR thread about v2 alpha testing.  version 2 is going to go public soon and then this thread will be retired

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version