ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (69/173) > >>

cnewtonne:
It does not work either way '+kill notepad' or 'notepad +kill'.
Two releases ago, I used this feature and it worked just fine. I created an alias 'vi' with results pointing to 3 different file editors followed by $$1. When I typed '+vi application.log' I saw the 3 editors and when clicking on any, FARR showed 'file_editor.exe application.log' as expected.

mouser:
cnewtonne, can you try the latest (2.00.56) and see if it fixes yuor problems and the dir search problems?

jdmarch - excellent work finding that, i'll have it fixed this week.

hornsts:
I normally use Alias Action Keywords like cnewtonne at the beginning.
In 2.00.56 Alias Action Keywords only work, when used at the end.

pomj:
hmmm. I think the CTRL+Enter way of launching multiple programs is broken again or is it just my system?

hornsts:
Regarding Alias Action Keywords I have to add something.
In 2.00.56 Alias Action Keywords only work, when used at the end and when the path doesn't end with a backslash (e.g. C:\Test or C:\test\test.txt). Otherwise the alias is ignored.

BTW:
To avoid interference (I haven't tested this to much, but I believe it could be a problem) with alias also used in file- or foldernames, I currently use < as a prefix for my aliases. I've also tried other "forbidden" characters for file- and foldernames, but \, : or / are used in a path, * is used by FARR and ? or | didnt't work as desired. So is there a drawback for < or >?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version