ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (65/173) > >>

mouser:
sub-folder, "bookmarkbackups" in the profile's folder
--- End quote ---
great - i'll add code to not go in there :)

pomj:
Great release as always mouser. This program is astounding.

I have one wish though (hopefully not too difficult to code), It would be *very* convenient if you had an option to make farr complete from your alias list.

As it is now if I have an alias like "editor" it is not until I have typed the last 'r' in the alias name that farr is recognising the alias. If it was incorporated in the normal autocomplete (and I used it alot) it would popup after I had typed the first or second character. (hope you get what I mean)

cheers /michael

pomj:
And *please* an OPERA plugin.... That would be heaven    :)

mouser:
I have one wish though (hopefully not too difficult to code), It would be *very* convenient if you had an option to make farr complete from your alias list.
As it is now if I have an alias like "editor" it is not until I have typed the last 'r' in the alias name that farr is recognising the alias. If it was incorporated in the normal autocomplete (and I used it alot) it would popup after I had typed the first or second character. (hope you get what I mean)
--- End quote ---

this is one of the bugs i added in the last release - im working on fixing it now and should have a release today with the fix.

cnewtonne:
what would happen if you have multiple aliases sharing same 3 to 4 letters. What would FARR do? I've seen TARR implement in such a way that by hitting tab key it will cycle you though all aliases sharing same letters you typed. Not sure how FARR would do it though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version