ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Latest FARR v2.00.140 ALPHA PREVIEW Release - Aug 15, 2007

<< < (46/173) > >>

Armando:
Hi Mouser,

I just noticed that the window transparency setting doesn't work anymore. It actually works only when I move the slide, but once it's set and I close the Option window, the FARR main window goes back to its normal opacity.

Screenshots :
- on the first screenshot you can see that the "window transparency" setting is set to about medium transparency, but FARR is completely "opaque" (not transparent).
- On the second screen shot, FARR becomes transparent when I move the cursor with my mouse... but it will go back to its opacity as soon as I'll close the Option window.

A.

mouser:
confirmed. will fix.

pikamookie:
i'd love to beta test!

Arjen:
hmm.. what on earth have i done.. and why aren't these things happening for me..
sounds like an issue with my autoshrink timer - ill have another look.
now we know why these are still alphas  :-\
-mouser (January 30, 2007, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Here is what happened after some more testing:

* I restarted FARR without changing any options - the problem was still there.
* I turned off "Auto shrink", restarted FARR and turned it on again and it worked fine!
* When I restarted FARR, the problem came back.
So it seems to be some startup issue, maybe?

Also, when I turn the "auto shrink" option OFF, it seems that the FARR window stays the same size no matter what. So if the window is really small (because there were no results) when you turn the option off, it stays that way and you can't see the search results anymore.

mouser:
Arjen, can you check what version # it says you are running in your about box?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version